Monday 18 March 2013

To the bottom of the sea and back....

As promised the second 'I love you' page. What better things are there to do on a rainy day....I had such a lovely time with Harley creating this page. I particularly like his square fish with the toothy smile!

I used water colour paints for the background and left to dry with a sprinkling of rock salt. Once dry the salt had absorbed some paint leaving a watery effect. I drew and coloured with water soluble pencils and crayons. Harley worked hard drawing and colouring the fishes which we glued on top.

With both pictures I stencilled through a dotty and swirly masks with Distress Inks to bring all the elements together.

So here we are.....I love you to the bottom of the sea and back..............


1 comment:

  1. Love this. Well done Harley and Nanny.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen