Friday 29 March 2013

Wedding Album Page 1

I am now embarking on my next project which has been waiting for it's turn a little while now. My Brother and Sister in Law got married in December. I took the majority of the photographs (not that my photography skills are brilliant). The couple wanted all informal shots so there are very few staged ones. This was quite tricky on the day and we ended up with quite a random collection of photographs, although very natural and quite amusing. It  has taken me quite a while to decide which ones to use and to do the editing.
  
Now the plan is to work on layouts in black, white and red with some christmassy elements. Well I failed on page one as the images had too many brown tones and did not work on a white page. I guess the photographs always tell you what to do!
 
Luckily I had a sheet of button paper which I have hoarded for many years, so I went for buttons and lace. I laced a ribbon up through the page to mimic the lace detail on the brides dress.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen