Tuesday 23 April 2013

A light bulb moment!

It is very rare for me to have a light bulb moment but today for a very short while the the lights came on, so I thought I would share with you all. I am sorry if this is obvious to everyone, I have been doing this the hard way for years!

I wanted some tags of a certain size and none of my dies or punches were the right one. So I thought I would cut some out later while watching TV. So I set about (as I had done many times before) drawing round them ready for later.

 
We have all done this...right??
 
Then I thought why not use my paper trimmer?
So I drew round one for size and cut my card into strips. I have shaded the tag area to make it easier for you to see.
 
 
 
When you have a pile of card the right size you just need to use the original tag to mark the tops, or you could use a corner rounder.
 
 
 
Simples!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen