Tuesday 2 April 2013

Butterflies and a lawn!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter Holiday....

We had a busy time working in the garden so there was no time for making. I promised a before and after so here they are.

Before....




And everyone conked out after...... a lawn at last after waiting five years to get rid of the gravel!




Sharing with you today a sketchbook of butterflies I made a few years ago, it was a study of butterfly shapes in preparation for some canvasses I was making for an exhibition. The pages were all cut away and layered so you can see the pages below.




 
 
 
 
 
Here is one of the canvasses
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen