Friday 5 April 2013

Sunday Stamper Week 251

Here is my entry for Sunday Stampers with Hels Sheridan, you can see more about this weekly challenge by clicking the link in the sidebar.

This week it is called Mother Nature's Son.

I found this wire frame in one of my boxes so I attached some of my collage backing paper to the frame and stitched round the edge. As a homage to Hels and her repeated flower making on Create and Craft this week, I made flowers. I stamped swirls in the background and added some butterflies too.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous piece Karen, loving that stitching! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen