Thursday 11 April 2013

Sunday Stamper Week 252

Here is my entry for Sunday Stamper Week 252 with Hels Sheridan. The theme this week is Hip to be Square.

I used a grid mask which I inked with versamark and then embossed through the Big Shot onto the card. I added clear embossing powder to the grid and heated, This gave me a resist so that I could add Inks to the background and they would wipe off the grid. I used a combination of Crushed Olive and Worn Lipstick Distress inks and they gave a yellowy peach colour. The Butterflies are from the Button Florals set by Creative Expressions.

2 comments:

  1. fabby card Karen! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - loving the squared background!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen