Monday 27 May 2013

A fanfare please

More party decorations.......

These are so quick to make and have great impact.

Concertina two sheets of 12 x12" paper' approx.1 cm folds. Cut each folded section through the middle so you now have four 6" folded sections. Glue the ends together so you have a long strip and then the beginning to the end so you have a tube. This should now look like a lampshade!
Push down in the middle so the 'lampshade' flattens. Secure the middle front and back with circles of card.

You can make smaller ones without the need to join strips but for the largest size, this is how I do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen