Wednesday 12 March 2014

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? 249

Back around to Wednesday again and our trip around the world looking at creative places. Pop over to Stamping Ground to find out more and take a journey.

So what is happening on my desk?

There have been a few changes as I like to move things about a bit. I am proudly displaying a ceramic salt 'pig' which I found in a Charity Shop is the perfect storage for all my ink sponges. I have moved some of my tea cups and the cat pencil sharpener is trying to camouflage itself!


   I even got round to adding paper to the fronts of the little drawers I have had for about 10 years!


I get comments every week about the Vintage Tins on my desk....they are from Store 21, formerly QS, and are very inexpensive.

 
Here is the finished corsage which was hiding at the back of my desk last week.

9 comments:

  1. Go to the top of the class for your desk this week it is divine Karen
    Lynn 48

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk and everything around and on it like your scissors is so pretty!!!
    Jackie 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spent an age looking for a pig :-) finally found it. Your desk is so pretty, love your storage and beautiful flowers, perfect.
    Ann B
    40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work space is so pretty - I love those 'tins' you have on the top - and that corsage is awesome!! Happy WOYWW, Cindy #58

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty and very cosy work space. Your corsage is stunning. x Jo #46

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk area is so pretty!!! The corsage is lovely! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #83

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh Karen! great job on the corsage! it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty desk, love the flower. Happy crafting, Angela #59

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your workspace is so peaceful. Now, I was looking for a pig and I just couldn't find one - please help me out here. Love the cat pencil sharpener - very cute!

    I honestly thought I'd be by sooner but better late than never!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace,
    Kay (23)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen