Wednesday 9 July 2014

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? 266

Back with you again this week, my desk has not been in use for a few weeks due to illness. This has been my portable desk, my crochet basket. Here is one of the Owls I have been making.


I did get my Etsy shop up and running after putting it off for about a year, so quite pleased with myself really.  It is going to be mainly for my Textile Art .See the link in the sidebar if you want to snoop.

Looking forward to catching up this week!

So if you want to see more lovely work and inspiring creative spaces, pop over to Stamping Ground where you can visit desks from around the world.

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this owl! Happy WOYWW, Evelyn # 43

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh liking the basket! That as been on my to-do list for years and I never manage to get to it. So cute and so useful. I should bump it to the top ....

    {wink}

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl and what neat crocheting, hope you feel better soon

    Jan S no58

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see you back, hope all is well now. Love the owl and the basket! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest owl ever! Where did you get that pattern? Love it.
    Here from WOYWW
    Cathy #61

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely crocheting, the owl is so sweet.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you've been poorly...hope all is ok now :-). I love your crochet basket! That photo looks like something out of a magazine!! The owl is great fun :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Karen, thanks for visiting me this morning and for your lovely comments. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I have a friend that would LOVE that Owl..do you make them to order? I agree with LLJ that photo looks like a magazine shoot. Cx #69

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you have been poorly but glad you are feeling better. LOVE those owls. He looks super!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous owl and a half. Thanks for visiting me BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute owl good luck with etsy
    janet #20

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen